Friday, January 13, 2006

Emigre ends: The end

The Iraqi blogger Emigre ends his blogging experience... "You can all have your war, the war you all want. You can have your racists, you can launch your rockets at your Israelis, you can suicide bomb Baghdad. You can have your oil. You can finish dehydrating the marshlands. You can have your Guantanamo, and your Abu Ghraib. You can have your morons pretending to be Iraqis. You can have all of the propaganda in the world. You can have Al Sadr and Zaqawi and Moqtada and you can have Bin Laden. You can topple more towers. You can use depleted uranium with impunity and smart bombs without my raising a hair. I am, from hereon in, mute. This is my vow of silence. My complicity. You can spy and pry. I do not care. The war is yours, your gift from me in absence." Submitted on January 13, 2006 5:07 p.m. by StephenDownes.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]